Meet Charles…he is beyond weird. Follow along, if you can, and be thoroughly entertained!
1) Name: Hello TopHatter community! My name is Sir Charles F Chuck-a-buck Alongi and I am a Mobile Application Support operator.
2) Do you have pets? I have a few pets: a dog and a cat. Alba Mae, my rescued pup from Detroit, and Sir Nicholas Flamel, the top-cat philosopher from the rough and tough north neighborhoods of downtown Kalamazoo.
3) Fave auctioneer? As for which auctioneer is my favorite, to not upset any of them, I will just say that I do not care much for all the chatter. What IS important to know is that the barn animals are taken care of. Usually myself and/or a couple of the engineers have to herd up the horses and pigs at the end of the night.
4) If you could have a superpower, what would it be? All of the typical super powers would be great, such as being able to fly, superhuman strength, shooting lasers out of my eyeballs, or even being strong enough to save the World (in the event). But to me, the most valuable power would be an instant metabolism. To be able to eat anything and everything I want and never get full would just be phenomenal in my opinion. I enjoy food way too much.
Oh, psst! This is Charles.
5) Favorite online locations? As for favorite websites, I will just give a gracious thanks to three since most of my Internet use now are through mobile apps.
- Google - for providing ever present, nearly infinite knowledge of anything and everything.
- Stumble Upon Firefox browser add-on - for providing endless hours of new and mind-wandering web content.
- Youtube - for video footage and sharing capabilities.
6) When I DO have free time, I enjoy playing roller-hockey and saucing the biscuit, walking my dog, causing ruckus, trying to do Wayne State homework, cheering people on, drinking heavily, watching storms roll in, swimming, trying new things, eating, making electricity, eating, arguing, eating, urban and nature exploring, batting cages, spending money, celebrating, eating…
7) A dream vacation of mine? Vacationing is a weird subject to me. There are issues of planning and budgeting, packing, and coming back. As much as I enjoy living out of a suitcase and experiencing new places, I enjoy and take pride in where I’ve come from and now reside and I don’t like schedules. Tourist traps anger me. If I were to vacation or take a holiday, I would bike from the east coast to the west coast with only a backpack. I would go to Tripoli such as my grandfather had and travel the same route through Europe as he did. I would take a boat from the African coast to Sicily, to Italy, walk across the country and through the mountains, and upon sitting on the highest peak looking out across Europe, make the simple rash choice of continuing ‘east’ or ‘west’. Of course, the Maldives are also a safe, simple answer as to where to vacation.
8) My favorite guilty pleasure pertaining to music would have to be the crooner, man or (cute) woman, playing the piano. Well, the crooner and King Shae Media.
9) There is no way I could go a week away from my computer and the Tophatter community! As for television and phone, I haven’t had cable in months and I can’t remember the last time I used more than a 100 minutes. My mother would have more of an issue with me not having a phone. Computers have made everything easier. When was the last time someone wrote a 50 page psychology paper by hand? Or needed to buy a CD tower or a photo album? Or needed to be clothed in order to shop?
Have more questions for Charles? Ask below!